Fresh Tomato and Black Bean Salsa
- Ready In:
- 4 cups chopped vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 cups canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup small diced red onion
- 1 large fresh jalapeno, seed and cut into small dice
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- crispy corn tortilla chips
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lime juice and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with the chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!