Fresh Strawberry Icelandic Skyr Yogurt Cupcakes
photo by Creative Culinaire
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line 12 muffin cups.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl; whisk oil, milk, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients until mixture starts to come together. Then add chopped strawberries. Avoid over-mixing.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake on center rack about 25-30 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean). Poke away from strawberry pieces as the tooth pick will not provide an accurate result.
- Cool on baking rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!