Fresh Strawberries With Limoncello
A fabulous way to end an Italian meal.
- Ready In:
- 15 fresh strawberries, cut into halves
- 2 teaspoons limoncello
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- fresh ground pepper
- italian biscuit (optional)
- Place cut strawberries in a bowl.
- Pour over the liqueur, orange juice and sprinkle over with freshly ground pepper. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve as is, or if desired, with Italian biscuits.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Well, this couldn't be simpler and it definitely tastes great. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of limoncello, the sugar and orange juice really mellow it out. I think this would go great on a dessert like cheesecake or sponge cake or even added to a fruit salad. Thanks for sharing this just in time for strawberry season!