Fresh Spinach Pasta Dough
photo by Tuck Burnette
- Ready In:
- Put the spinach into a glass mixing bowl. Season with a tiny pinch of salt. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook in microwave, on high, for four or five minutes, or until well collapsed.
- Remove and chop very finely, or bring in a processor, do not wring dry.
- Put flour, salt and gluten into the bowl of a stand mixer. Stir. Add spinach and eggs.
- Work, with the dough hook attached, over speed 4 until a dough comes together, that pulls away from the sides.
- Reduce speed to 2, and allow mass to be kneaded for 7 or 8 minutes.
- Rest, covered, 30 minutes before use.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!