Fresh Salsa - Ala Food Processor
- Ready In:
- 8 roma tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cut the tomatoes, onion, and pepper into large chuncks and place in food processor.
- Juice the lemon and pour into the food processor bowl along with the tomatoes, onion, jalepeno pepper and tomato paste.
- Add seasonings.
- Pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!