Fresh Mushroom Casserole
photo by Parsley
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, your favorite kind
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Wash mushrooms and cut off stems.
- Place in buttered 1 qt.
- Melt butter and bouillon cubes in hot water in small pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve well.
- Blend in flour, cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour over mushrooms.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and add to mushrooms.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!