Fresh Mint and Rosemary Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Mint Sauce For your favorite lamb dishes to serve at your next dinner party for St Patty's or whenever you want to serve it!
- Ready In:
- 4 cups fresh mint leaves, stems remove,cleaned
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 -2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup wine balsamic vinegar
- In a food processor chop mint and rosemary leaves with sugar finely.
- Put in a bowl.
- Heat the vinegar and pour it over the mint.
- Adding more sugar if you if you want it sweeter.
- Serve hot or cold with roasted lamb or other meat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Perfect! Lamb shoulder slow roasted with veal stock, onions, garlic, celery and a little tomato paste. Shredded, cooled then added your wonderful mint and rosemary sauce, lots of..... Then wrapped in puff pastry to make pies. Topped with a little chopped rosemary and baked. Just perfect! No other word for it! Thankyou so much, my lamb mint and rosemary pies would not have been the same without your sauce.Reply