Fresh Green Beans With Caramelized Vidalia Onions
photo by tyroneshelton
- Ready In:
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 10 minutes or until bright green and crisp tender.
- Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Cook onion in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often until the onions are golden brown.
- Reduce heat to medium add brown sugar and vinegar.
- Stir to combine.
- Add green beans and heat 5 minutes or until beans are heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a happy homemaker, my husband and I raised three sons, and now have a lovely daughter-in-law and a sweet grandson!! We are looking forward to relocating up in Fairfield Glade community in Crossville, Tennessee!! I really need some help in finding some recipes for cooking for a kidney patient.