Fresh Fruit Frappe
- 1 cup watermelon, cut up
- 1 cup cantaloupe (Melon should be cut up.) or 1 cup honeydew (Melon should be cut up.)
- 1 cup pineapple, cut up
- 1 cup mango, cut up
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- ice, Crushed
- Mix all ingredients except ice.
- Fill blender container 1/2 full of mixture.
- Add crushed ice to fill to the top.
- Cover and blend on high speed until of a uniform consistency.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately; garnish with fruit, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
What a lovely frappe this was, full of many beautiful fruit. This was so perfect... I used frozen strawberries, pineapple and, mangos, fresh cantaloupe and watermelon and fresh squeezed cara cara orange juice. It turned out perfectly; frosted, smooth and very very flavorful. I did add a little honey (personal preference only) Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. Made for My 3 Chefs 2013.1Reply