Fresh Blueberry Sauce
- Ready In:
- Bring blueberries, 1/2 cup apple juice and sugar to boil in heavy medium saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat until reduced to 2 cups, about 15 minutes.
- Dissolve 1 Tablespoon cornstarch in remaining 2 Tablespoons apple juice and add to blueberry mixture.
- Add lemon juice.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly; simmer until thick, about 1 minute.
- Cool slightly.
- (Can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Rewarm over medium-low heat before serving.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!