Fresh Berry Lemon Cheesecake- No Bake
Quick to put together, delicious for dessert.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, fresh grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 2 pints seasonal berries, such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry jam (optional)
- 1 tablespoon brandy (optional)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon and smooth mixture over graham cracker crust, then refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Arrange berries on top of pie.
- If glazing; heat preserves, brandy and sugar in microwave 45 seconds, or until melted.
- Mix well, brush on top of berries.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more