Fresh Baked Pita Chips
photo by Prose
- Ready In:
- 10 slices pita bread
- cooking spray
- kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each slice of pita into 8 triangles (scissors are the easiest tool here).
- Place the slices on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Spray with cooking oil spray. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Flip and repeat.
- Bake for 4 minutes. Flip and bake for 4 more minutes or until crispy.
- Enjoy with your favorite hummus or dip!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/451456/Paula+Grad+18.JPG I'm a grad student and also teach at two different schools, so I need some fast/easy recipes. I try to eat vegan, and most of my creations are also gluten-free because my husband is Diabetic/Celiac. I don't post any recipes I have not personally tried and liked.