Fresh and Simple Swai Ceviche
A wonderful Latin salsa the incorporates raw, or actually "citrus seared" fish. It is extremely healthy and delicious! AND easy to make!
- Ready In:
- 3 swai fish fillets, diced (about 1 lb.)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 shallot, diced (or 1/4 cup red onion)
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- olive oil
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon chili paste with garlic
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Place the diced fish into 3/4 of the lime juice and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Strain when ready to proceed.
- Mix the veggies with the remaining lime juice.
- Stir in the fish and cilantro. Drizzle with olive oil and add the chile-garlic sauce. Gently toss.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with tortilla chips or a salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION