French Vanilla Tiramisu
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Slowly add milk, beating well after each addition.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Dust cut sides of ladyfingers with coffee; place half of the ladyfingers on the bottom and up side of 1 ½ quart serving bowl.
- Top with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, whipped topping, and grated chocolate; cover with remaining ladyfingers.
- Repeat layers of pudding mixture, whipped topping, and grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old. I am married and have a wonderful family. My hubbie is the greatest. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl. Her name is Lizzie Belle. I have pics if anyone wants to see. I work for a bank in Brandon, MS. My hubbie is a police officer in Jackson. I have a great cookbook that is called "Any Blonde Can Cook". It is awesome. I love to cook...when I have the time. My family keeps me pretty busy though. I enjoy reading books, going to the movies, traveling, spending time with my family, cooking, playing with Lizzie Belle, tanning, and getting my nails done.