French Vanilla Brickle Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 package duncan hines moist deluxe French vanilla cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling or (3 1/2 ounce) package banana cream instant pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup almond brickle chips (reserve 1 tsp for garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup duncan hines creamy home-style french vanilla frosting
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease generously and flour 10-inch Bundt®pan.
- For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sweetened condensed milk and butter in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Fold in brickle chips.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Cool completely.
- For glaze, combine frosting and brown sugar in small bowl.
- Stir in milk until blended.
- Drizzle over cake.
- Sprinkle with reserved brickle chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!