French Toasted Hot Dog Buns
- Ready In:
- 4 hot dog buns
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar (by McCormick)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- maple syrup (by Login Cabin)
- Pre-heat an oven to 150 - 175 degrees.
- Heat a pan & coat it in butter.
- Mix Eggs, Milk, Vanilla Extract in a square bowl (for dipping).
- Cut the buns on their seam, so you have 8 pieces of bread.
- Dip each bun half in the mix & then drip excess mix back in to bowl
- Place each bun half about an inch apart on your pan.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar on each side
- Then place the finished pieces on a cookie sheet in the oven (this will keep'em warm and make them nice and crispy).
- Note: you can follow these instructions on your favorite mobile device, Food.com is super mobile friendly!
Join The Conversation