French Toast With Maple Mascarpone
photo by Basil321
- Ready In:
To Make the French Toast:
- Place cookie sheet in the oven and preheat to 275. Whisk the eggs, cream, vanilla and warmed honey together until well blended.
- Melt the butter in a large saute pan. Add the baguette slices to the egg mixture and soak for 3 minutes on each side. cook slices in butter until brown and place on cookie sheet in the oven to keep warm.
To Make the Berry Mixture:
- In a small saucepan add the Jam until melted. Next add the fruit until heated through.
To Make the Maple Mascarpone:
- Stir Mascarpone until softened. Add maple Syrup until well blended.
- Place 2 slices of french toast on plate, drizzle with berry mixture and top with the Maple Mascarpone.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!