MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 20 shrimp (10/12 count)
- 5 fresh sweet basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Pernod (anise-flavoured liqueur)
- 1⁄2 clove garlic, chopped finely
- 12 fluid ounces whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 fluid ounce olive oil
- Clean the shrimp by peeling, remove the vein and cut the shrimp in half lengthwise.
- Season with salt and pepper and pass through flour lightly.
- Preheat frying pan with butter and oil at high heat.
- Sauté the shrimp fast so they brown slightly.
- Add garlic very quickly and throw away excess butter.
- Don't worry about losing some garlic.
- Away from fire, mix in sweet basil and Pernod then flambé.
- Add the cream and reduce.
- Check seasoning.
- Serve right away.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note