photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- Pour the Cointreau into a shot glass.
- Pour the lime and grapefruit juices into a shaker with ice. Shake and strain.
- Float the citrus mixture on top of the Cointreau.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm not as active here anymore, but you can find me playing at the new recipezazz.com. I'm not a great photographer, but I love to take food photos with Freddy Cat to bring a smile to people's day. I love to cook and share good food with other people. I have a very large collection of cookbooks. I used to enjoy being able to look up recipes on Zaar by ingredients I had on hand. I miss the Zaar tag game community. Everyone was so nice, and it was super fun. Ah, the good ol' days.