French Fry Protein Breakfast Casserole
photo by kasue5
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces baked French fries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia
- Bake french fries as directed. Let cool and then cut up into small pieces.
- Mix egg substitute, protein powder, cinnamon, stevia and water if needed.
- Put fries in a greased pie pan and cover with egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!