French Flamme. Bacon- Cheese Pizza/Pie
photo by Elodie
- Ready In:
- 230 g puff pastry
- 6 tablespoons fromage blanc
- 200 g lardons or 200 g Canadian bacon, slices
- 4 onions
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- Put the puff pastry sheet on wax paper, on a cookie sheet or pizza pan (i don't know how to say that in english, sorry).
- Spread le fromage blanc (don't use too much, you don't want it to overflow, so maybe you'll need less than 6 tablespoons).
- Bake the lardons or canadian bacon slices, with the onions, in a skillet, until crispy (bacon) and tender (onion).
- Spread the onion mixture over fromage blanc, and add some pepper.
- Bake for 10 or 15 minutes, until dough is golden.
- Enjoy it with some salad :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Bonjour ! I live in the south of France, very close to Spain. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpignan) <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">