Easy Roast Beef Dip with Au Jus
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 1 package au jus mix (dry)
- 1 package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄2 can water
- Spray crockpot with non stick spray.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Combine all other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Shred beef and trim fat.
- Place meat back in juice.
- Serve on French rolls.
- Fill rolls with beef and add a little beef juice to sandwich.
Join The Conversation
These was quite good. The juice was a too salty for us and next time I will use only 1/2 packet of the italian dressing. This came together very easily, smelled awesome cooking and the roast just fell apart after 9 hours on low. I served this on crusty french rolls with onions and provelone cheese. Thanks!