Freeze Ahead Cheese Bread
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- Beat egg whites until stiff and set aside.
- Cream butter or margarine, garlic powder, and cayenne.
- Beat in the cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and Swiss cheese.
- Fold in stiff egg whites.
- Spread mixture on bread slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Picture taken just for Zaar - mmmm milkshake...</p> <p>I'm a brand new single mommy to my tiny perfect human, so thank you to everyone who takes the time to make and review my recipes - I try to send a zmail to each of you, but baby girl has a different idea.</p> <p>I'm a good ol' prairie girl from Canada with one side of the family being Ukrainian/Slovakian and the other side is German/Russian. In other words, when we cook we take carbs, cover them in more carbs, fry'em and serve it smothered in onions and cream. <br />No pro chefs in my family, just grandmas and aunts and cousins and a mom that had me pinching perogies and stuffing strudel before I could form a complete sentence. <br />The most dreaded / laughed at phrase I say is, So last night, I invented this thing for supper... - I would probably publish more recipes if I actually remembered everything I put in or had an idea of how much I added!!</p>