Freeze Ahead Breakfast Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese spread
- 1⁄2 lb spicy pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12 English muffins, split
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, combine the butter and cheese spread and blend well. Crumble the sausage into a large skillet and cook over medium heat together with the onion until sausage is cooked and onion is tender. Drain well on paper towels. Mix the cooked sausage mixture with the cheese mixture. Spread mixture generously on split side of muffin halves. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Eat right away, if you like.
- Cool the ones you want to freeze and freeze individually on trays. Wrap well and place in heavy duty ziplock freezer bags. To prepare, microwave each pizza for one to two minutes on high power until pizzas are hot and the cheese is melted. 24 pizzas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!