Frangelico Coconut Cake
Coconut cake with hazelnut and coconut cream!! Heavenly cake! From the Frangelico website.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup Frangelico
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- frosting, of your choice (or use Frangelico Frosting ($notetemplate1$)
- shredded coconut, to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine Frangelico, cake mix, eggs, water, and almond extract.
- Pour batter into two prepared 8 inch cake pans.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Turn onto a cooling rack.
- Beat cream with the sugar until stiff.
- Split the cake layers in half.
- Spread with whipped cream and stack on a serving plate.
- Frost the top and sides of the cake with your choice of frosting or Frangelico Frosting (recipe#).
- Sprinkle with coconut.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION