FPIES-Friendly Breakfast Biscuits
photo by Lori S.
- Ready In:
- Pour ground chia and water into small bowl. Stir, set aside to gel (30 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- While chia gel is forming, continue. In a medium bowl, whisk together garbanzo bean flour, ground flax seeds, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- 4. In a small bowl, whisk together soy milk, coconut oil, and vanilla. (Careful not to let oil solidify).
- Pour liquids into dry. Whisk to combine.
- Add chia eggs. Whisk it again! Let batter rest for 10-15 minutes; perhaps have a dance party, or check the mail.
- Spoon out half-dollar size dollops onto parchment paper, about 1.5" apart. Bake for 14 minutes; turn sheets 180° (halfway around). Bake another 14 minutes, or until edges are golden and cakes COMPLETELY come off parchment paper without sticking at all.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!