Four Day Coconut Cake
- Ready In:
- In a large mixer bowl combine the sour cream sugar and coconut.
- Transfer to a tightly covered container and place in fridge.
- I use a flat square so that I can divide evenly later.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Bake your cake mix according to package directions.
- Bake in two 9 inch size pans.
- Cool the cake when done, remove from pans to cooling rack.
- Then chill layers completely in fridge.
- Split each layer, so now you have four layers.
- Divide filling into five parts.
- Do this by scoring the top evenly with a knife while still in your container.
- Place each portion of filling between each layer.
- The fifth portion frost top and sides of cake.
- Store tightly covered in fridge for 2 to 3 days before serving.
- Cut and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!