Four Cheese Pasta
- Ready In:
1 1/2 C
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 4-quart saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter over low heat.
- Add garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- With wire whisk, stir in flour and salt until smooth.
- Increase heat to medium; cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in cheeses.
- Cook until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir pasta into cheese sauce.
- Pour mixture into baking dish.
- In 6-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat; stir in bread crumbs.
- Cook and stir until crumbs are golden brown. Sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!