Food Processor-Fast Morning Glory Muffins
photo by GinaStudySmart
- Ready In:
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Grate carrots into food processor with grating disk.
- Replace grating disk with chopping blade.
- Add dry ingredients (flour--you can use all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt) and pulse twice.
- Add remaining ingredients (raisins, coconut, pineapple, eggs, oil and vanilla). Note: You can use whatever oil you like. Coconut oil is healthy and tastes great in these!
- Pulse three times.
- Scoop into paper-lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!