Fondue for Crusty French Bread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Holy Garlic! Not a good recipe for a first date ... unless it's your daughter on the date!! =)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated to melt faster
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 jar lawry's garlic spread ("whole" jar WOW!)
- 2 cans campbells cream of shrimp soup
- Place cheese, soup and garlic spread in heavy pan and heat till melted.
- Add sour cream till mixed and hot.
- Transfer to fondue pot and serve with French/ sourdough bread cubes.
- Fills fondue pot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION