MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- Prepare the meat; trim away any fat and cut into 2 5 cm (1-inch) cubes.
- Dry the meat on kitchen paper and divide between four or five small dishes.
- Heat the oil in the fondue pot to the correct temperature of 190°C/375°F.
- Test by dropping a small cube of bread into the oil-it should turn brown in less than a minute.
- If the oil is too hot and smoking, allow it to cool slightly.
- Carefully transfer the fondue pan to its lighted spirit stove to keep hot.
- Drop in the bay leaf and garlic, for extra flavouring.
- Each person cooks the cubes of meat, in the oil until done to the individual's taste.
- Transfer the meat from the fondue fork onto an eating fork and dip into a sauce.
- Offer a selection of sauces to dip the meat, curry sauce, garlic mayonnaise, pepper sauce, mustard sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note