Fondant a l'Orange (orange cake)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl beat eggs.
- Stir in sugar, flours, baking powder, butter and orange zest.
- Pour into 9-inch round greased cake pan and bake for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Unmold while still warm and sprinkle with orange juice mixed with orange liqueur.
- Slice an orange thinly for decoration.
- Place in center of cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just moved to Rhodos an island in Greece. I have been living in Greece on the mainland for the past 5 years. I am greek, born and raised in Sydney, Australia. I'm married to a Military Officer and I have a 20 month old baby boy, who is the love of my life!!!!