photo by Chef Glaucia
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- Put all ingredients except the garlic and 2 tbsp olive oil in the bread pan of your bread machine. Select dough cycle.
- Remove the dough after the cycle is completed.
- In a parchment paper lined (or cornmeal sprinkled) cookie sheet, pat the dough into a roughly round shape about 1/2-inch thick. Cover with a towel and let it rest for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine the garlic with 2 tbsp olive oil. Dimple the dough with your fingers and brush it with the olive oil mixture. Sprinkle the dough with coarse salt, if desired.
- Bake the focaccia for 15-20 minutes, until it's deep brown all over. Remove it from the pan and cool it for 15 minutes before eating.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!