Foaming Wizard's Brew
- Ready In:
- 10 scoops about 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 10 tablespoons about 250ml lime cordial (green cordial)
- 2 1⁄2 liters lemonade, chilled
- 2 teaspoons blue candy sprinkles
- Place 1 scoop ice-cream into base of 10 clear, sturdy cups. Drizzle 1 tablespoon cordial over each ice-cream scoop.
- Slowly pour lemonade over ice-cream. Fill each cup as much as you can, then, as froth subsides, go back and top up.
- Top each drink with sprinkles. Add straws. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.