Fluffy Gluten Free Spaetzle
photo by Maeleigh
- Ready In:
- Mix together the Domata Flour with the salt.
- Lightly beat the eggs and then beat in the milk in a separate bowl.
- Add the eggs and milk to the flour mixture and mix till combined the dough will be sticky and thick.
- On the flat side of a large cheese grater place a bit of the dough and push through with a side to side motion with a spatula. This will make little spaetzle balls.
- Boil the spaetzle till floating and remove. Place in a bowl of butter and add parmesan cheese. You can also sever with a red sauce, cheese sauce, meat sauce and even just with some sauteed vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!