Fluffy 7 Minute Frosting
- Ready In:
1 frosted two layer cake
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup, and salt in the top of a double boiler; blend.
- Place over simmering water.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture constantly at high speed for 7 minutes or until the mixture triples in volume and holds firm peaks.
- Remove from heat; beat in vanilla.
- Spread on cooled 2 layer cake.
Join The Conversation