Flourless Chocolate Banana Cake
This gluten-free, grain-free cake is quick and easy healthy dessert for the whole family. Here's the full recipe: http://www.elanaspantry.com/flourless-chocolate-banana-cake/
- Ready In:
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 bananas)
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- In a blender, whip egg yolks, agave and salt on medium for 1-2 minutes.
- Add grapeseed oil and mashed banana and blend for another minute or two.
- Blend in cocoa powder.
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan and pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made this Flourless chocolate banana cake because I liked the health aspect of the ingredient list. The cake rose very well and looked beautiful. It was full of chocolate and banana flavour however there was an aftertaste of oil that was pretty strong. I'm always interested in trying healthier recipes and I thought this was a good attempt. Thanks for posting.