Flourless Brownie Muffins
photo by senseicheryl
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed (garbanzo beans)
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place chickpeas, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Top each muffin with about four chocolate chips; push into batter.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (NOTE: Mine actually took about 25 minutes!).
- Cool completely and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!