Flounder With Parmesan Crust
photo by MA HIKER
- Ready In:
- Preheat broiler and prepare broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange fish on broiler pan.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, Parmesan, mustard, lemon juice and horseradish.
- Spread mixture over both sides of the fillets.
- Broil about 8 inches from heat, turning once, for about 6 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I am re-doing my review after trying to cook the rest of my flounder with a different recipe, and it also turned out extremely mushy. I have decided it was probably the quality of my fish that was at fault rather than this recipe. I had never cooked flounder before and just bought the fish because it was on sale. Now I know why it was so cheap!
Very tasty and easy! Next time, I'll probably add more horseradish, but I'm a nut about horseradish. I liked the deviled taste too, as another chef mentioned. This was excellent and will be a regular on my plate when the rest of the family wants beef. :D Thanks so much! UPDATED, made this again and used 2 times the horseradish. It was perfect for my taste buds!