Florida Shrimp Cocktail on a Cracker
photo by Douglas Poe
- Ready In:
- 16 crackers (I have used Ritz & Cobblestone Wheat Crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 16 large shrimp, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely chopped
Cajun Crab Spread (use 1/3 cup)
- 1⁄4 lb imitation crabmeat, minced or 1/4 lb florida lump blue crab
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, finely minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread each cracker with 1 teaspoon of the Cajun Crab spread.
- Top evenly with the cocktail sauce and one shrimp.
- Sprinkle some of the finely chopped onions on top.
Cajun Crab Spread:
- Mix all ingredients together, chill for 2 hours. Adjust seasoning as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!