photo by phojar
- Ready In:
- Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir in the coconut oil.
- Beat in the egg and water.
- Grease a microwave safe glass or plastic pie plate with coconut oil. Pour in the batter and spread it evenly.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes,.
- Remove carefully with a spatula.
- Turn over and fill as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My screen name is a diminutive in Lithuanian for bread, so you won't be suprised to learn that I love to bake bread. In recent years I have been baking a lot of sourdough breads and have several starters sitting in my refrigerator. But I like to cook a lot of other things, as well, especially from various cultures. The cat wishes I would concentrate on meat and fish... I joined a few years ago but started posting recipes and participating in forums just recently - I wish I had done so earlier. Recipezaar is a great community! Right now I am a co-host for the Breads and Baking and the Eastern Europe forums - I hope to see you there!