Flautas De Pollo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are Chicken taco's, rolled tightly. Really good!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 1 green chili pepper, chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter.
- Add shredded chicken and 2 tablespoons picante sauce. Keep mixture moist with needed amount of chicken stock. Heat thoroughly.
- Heat 1/2 inch oil in skillet. Using tongs, dip each tortilla in the hot oil for one or two seconds to soften. Drain on paper towels.
- Place one tablespoon mixture of chicken mixture and some of the chopped chile on each tortilla and roll tightly, like a cigar. Place side by side, seam side down, on a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION