Flatbread in 10 Minutes
This isn't authentic flatbread - it's a cheat. However, it's incredibly easy and quick to make, and it works in a pinch for serving with an Indian meal.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (I use Grands reduced-fat flaky layer biscuits)
- wax paper
- Between two sheets of wax paper, roll out each biscuit into a 6-in. circle with a rolling pin or a large soup can. It might be difficult, because the dough is springy, but press kind of hard.
- In a small, nonstick skillet over medium-low to medium heat, cook each biscuit for 60 seconds on each side, or until golden brown.
- DO NOT put any oil in the pan. Cook them in a completely dry pan.
- Stack the bread on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation