Flank Steak With Lime-Chipotle Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Mix honey with chilies, mustard, lime juice, garlic, cumin, allspice, and cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Marinate steak at least 1 hour.
- Drain off marinade into small sauce pan and simmer.
- Grill or BBQ steak, basting with marinade.
- Slice steak against the grain and pour remaining marinade over meat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Haven't cooked my flank steak yet, but just popped it in the marinade..and so I don't forget, I have to say THIS IS A KILLER MARINADE ! Yum... Didn't have enough limes, so took another reviewers advice and used some margarita mix. Since I had that out -- I actually added a couple TBS of tequila. The combination of flavors is amazing. Can hardly wait for dinner !!