Flaming Hot Cheesy Elote
Class up your snacks. Cheetos make a welcome appearance as the coating for fresh sweet corn.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups flamin hot Cheetos cheese curls
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Equipment: Stove top grill.
- Preheat stove top or outdoor grill to medium high heat. Place cheetos in a food processor and grind into small crumbs then transfer to a shallow plate or pie dish. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine mayonnaise, sour cream, granulated garlic and salt.
- Place corn on hot grill and cook until kernels are tender and lightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer corn to the bowl with mayonnaise and sour cream mixture and spoon to coat completely. Place corn over plate with cheeto crumbs and spoon over to coat on all sides.
- Transfer corn to a serving plate, drizzle with mayonnaise and sour cream mixture and sprinkle over remaining cheeto crumbs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION