- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, shredded
For the dressing
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 lime, Juice of
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- Put the cabbage, carrots, radishes, cucumber and scallions into a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Toss with the coleslaw ingredients just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)