Five Minute Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 cup honeydew melon, diced in bite size pieces
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Put the diced honeydew melon in a bowl large enough to hold all the fruit.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Pour the blueberries on top of the melon.
- Spinkle with 2 teaspoons of sugar, or you can use 2 Splenda packets.
- Slice the banana and put it on top of the blueberries.
- Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Mix it together in the bowl as you eat it with a spoon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello from the Willamette Valley in Oregon, truly a land of milk and honey. Cooking is my favorite hobby, but as I still work full time, meals must taste great and be relatively healthy, but be quick to fix. There is not a lot of time for complicated, time-consuming recipes. I like to keep things simple while maintaining top flavor. Have recently re-discovered my big food processor and am enjoying letting it speed up the prep work wherever possible. <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">