Fish Veracruz With Green Sauce
photo by sashas kitchen
- Ready In:
- 1 lb salmon fillets or 1 lb any other white fish
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons diced green chilies
- sliced green onion, and lime wedge for serving
- pico de gallo
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- mexican cheese
- tapatio hot sauce
- Marinade:sprinkle fish w/ lemon juice and salt,cover and refrigerate for 20 minute.
- Sauce:Heat olive oil over medium high heat,saute the onion,bell pepper and garlic until crisp tender,stir in salsa verde and green chilies,bring to a boil.
- Combine:add the fish fillets to the sauce,skin side down,spoon some sauce over the top,reduce heat to low,cover and cook for 20 min,or until the fish is cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Wow,cooking can be a lot of fun especially when you try new things and the results come out great!I enjoy the moment watching my DH finish everything in his plate with satisfaction,and ask for more!Everybody loves good food,let's share our ideas:-)