Fish Suruwa - Fijian Fish Curry
- Ready In:
- Heat oil in a shallow pan add the onions and chillies and saute about 5 mins until the onions a soft.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan along with the cumin and tumeric.
- Add the fish fillets and lightly fry on each side.
- Add the coconut milk, season with salt and pepper and gently bring to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes
- Do not cover the pan with a lid or the coconut milk will curdle.
- Serve with rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!