photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix and cinnamon, then stir in vegetable oil, eggs, and 1 cup Fireball. Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely before frosting.
- Make Fireball frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, half the powdered sugar, vanilla , salt, and remaining 1/4 cup Fireball.
- Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add the remaining 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gently stir in yellow food coloring, then red, being careful not to overmix (you want it to be streaky).
- Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and garnish with one Hot Tamale each.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"